[Steering] Happy New Year!

Barbara F. McManus bmcman at optonline.net
Mon Jan 24 12:57:21 MST 2011

The Consortium has exactly $4,304.75 in the bank.  We would at least
need to meet online as a Board to decide on a grant.

Cynthia, congratulations on the book and projected symposium.  You may
be interested in an article I posted online, "The Nature of VRoma's
Virtual Environment"
<http://www.vroma.org/help/virtualenvironment.pdf>.  Also, Daniel Jung
and I have an article on VRoma entitled "Romans Can't Carry Coins in
their Togas" coming out in a volume of the proceedings of the 2009 Greek
and Roman Games in the Computer Age conference. Best, Barbara

--
Barbara F. McManus, Professor of Classics Emerita