[Steering] Happy New Year!

Lennie Irvin llirvin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:52:55 MST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I want to wish all my old enCore friends a happy new year and let you know
that I renewed the domain and webhosting for another year.

I also wanted to pass along the happy news that I successfully defended my
dissertation on 12/3, so I am a Dr. now.

I think it is obvious to all of us that we have to change what the enCore
Consortium is and whether we want to preserve the web presence in the same
way that we have had. It was my intention to try and make some changes last
year, but I was too consumed with completing the dissertation. Maybe we can
make these changes this year.

I hope this email finds you healthy and well.

Yours,

Lennie

--
Lennie Irvin