[Encore] [EnCore] EnCore 4 to 5: Part 2

Lennie Irvin llirvin at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:55:40 MDT 2007

Hi Jean-Marc,

I'm afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough to help you with your questions.  My
guess is Daniel is the one, so I hope he is "listening."

I had a question for you about your upgrade to v5.

When you created the second version of your moo and then began upgrading it
(one running on port 7000 and one on port 7001) how did you access that copy
version the first time to then reconfigure it (@config)?

I know this is a stupid question, but I'm urging TTU to update to v5 and run
two versions in parallel for a while, and it is this initial step of
accessing the parallel copy that I am not sure about.  Can you just telnet
in as wizard #2 but to the new port number?

Thanks for this bit of help,

Lennie

--
Lennie Irvin